March 2, 2009

(: i looove, love that thing you do!

& i cant keep my eyes, my mind off you!
i'm infatuated (: & your my baby


blahblahblah day one of spring break, you started off dull. I'm a little disappointed but whatever I think I'm getting a new camera today and maybe a new phone? hopefully I can persuade daddy dearest to get me one because my phone is so kawawa on the real! i'll probably get a standard phone because i cant trust myself with all this expensive flashy shit because i always end up dropping them and break it ):. as of right now i've been trying to set goals for myself, but to be completely honest I'm not pulling through with any of them, nor am i trying my best to achieve them. so much for motivation and determination. [example 1, I'm tryna lose weight] but i'm so down for some chili cheese fries or pho! aha kawawa freals! whatever <3 take me to the park and lets check out the stars or lets go ice skating or i really dont know but i hope i enjoy break and just relax. (: i guess ill get ready know because im visiting my halohalo cuties today cus im not going to see them at MCN yeeee

No comments: