March 31, 2009

alot alot alot alot... NOT


Nothing Better - The Postal Service

"Will someone please call a surgeon
Who can crack my ribs and repair this broken heart
That your're deserting for better company?
I can't accept that it's over..."

honestly what the hell is this shit? here I am again day what? 3? I feel so pathetic, I feel so... I really don't know but I just want to stop feeling because of you. I thought I was fine, I thought I cleaned my plate and went in for a new entree... I guess not and I guess my assumptions lead me to the wrong place. I feel so hopeless, so useless, and pathetic. If I were to listen to a song right now... besides the postal service and their sappy yet emotionally correct songs... it would be Jaded. Whatever, I'm not regressing back to sophomore year, but I just don't understand why the hell I'm still hurt. I really just want it all to be OVER.

No comments: