May 18, 2009

best i ever had / ego

i'm really getting familiar with my music again. thank god for summer. really... i literally wake up and just lay in bed all day listening to music. i'm over everything really... i just want to be with me, myself, and i. dont take it personal anyone. i dont feel like talking to anyone... really i don't its kinda sad. but whatevas nig.

for once in my life i'm deciding to be selfish because honestly, sometimes we need to cut the bullshit and focus on ourselves (: and honestly... i just need to learn how to love myself, including my imperfections. just need to get over it all and realize i'm a good person, and i'm taking the baby steps to finding that out. and the more i love myself, the more life is enjoyable... i'm happy with my decisions and i just need to really... understand myself.

I MISS ME.

No comments: